- Total 20 minutes – 1 minute for set-up, 14 minutes presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A.A Bell will be rung once on 12th minute to notify the team that 2 minutes is left for their presentation time, and rung twice on 14th minute to mark the end of the presentation and start of Q&A.
- 1 minute will be allocated to each team for set up before the start of their presentation.
- Instructions and timing will be carried out by the panel of assessors.
- Comments and feedbacks from observing teams on the presentations would not be entertained.
- Only team members up on stage doing the presentation are allowed to answer questions.
- Project scoring and decision made by the panel of assessors will be final.
- Only two languages are accepted for presentation:
- The proceedings of ICQCC 2018 will be conducted in English.
- Full English scripts for non-English presentations are required to be submitted to ICQCC 2018 secretariat at
email@example.com no later than 22 September 2018.
- Laptop will be provided for each stream. Kindly bring along a USB thumbdrive with your presentation slides to load up onto the laptop provided.
- Presentation Slides are to be in 16:9 format
- Should you wish to use your own laptop, please do/bring along the necessary:
- Adapters for projection (the connector used is HDMI)
- Power cables
- Deactivate any security function or screensaver that may cause projection issues.
- Laptop are to be operated by presenters or team members.
- Projectors and microphones will be provided.
- Electricity in Singapore is 230 Volts at 50 Hertz.
- Sockets are for Type G plugs.